Latest transacted price In Singapore
click the link below to find out the latest transacted price of HDB apartments:
HDB Transactions website
Click the link below to find out the latest private property prices offered by URA:
Residential Property Transaction
Flats and Condos – This real estate property is the mainly famous for émigrés because of the facilities generally seen in these kind of housing. These assets have varied sizes and areas, each according to the proposition of the landlord. Condominiums are normally the apartment house types with the good quality fixtures, scenery, parking for residents, entertaining amenities including a golf course, playground for kids, clubhouse, gym, occasionally even tennis and squash courts. They also have 24/7 security supervision, home automated systems and intercom systems. They also offer lodging units, one-bedroom quarters up to four-bedroom quarters, and penthouses, with areas varying from 500 square feet to 8000 square feet.
- Apartment – petite houses built next to one other with a common for parking and such.
- Condo (Condominiums) - an apartment with entertaining amenities.
- Duplex - an apartment divided into two, with separate doorways
- HiRise (High rise Apartment) - Apartments without facilities
- LoRise (Low rise Apartment) - Apartments without facilities
- Mansionette – an apartment with double levels, or two storey. - Penthouse – the largest unit in a condo or apartment block that is normally situated on the top floor.
- TownHouse – a house with a lot share that shares the common compound or facilities (if any).
- Walk Up - a low rise apartment with no lift, have to walk up using the stairs.
HDB Flats – About 80% of the Singaporean population live in a public housing. These apartments are usually owned by the owners themselves. They are located in estates similar to a small town with facilities and amenities such as supermarket, schools, restaurants, clinics and recreational activities. These flats were made with its repairs also the responsibility of the Housing and Development Board (HDB) of Singapore. The following is a list of HDB flats available. The living room is considered to be one room.
- Two rooms HDB apartments, a bedroom with a built-in region of 45 sq m approximately.
- Three rooms HDB apartments, 2 bedrooms with a built-in region of 70 sq m approximately.
- Four rooms HDB apartments, 3 bedrooms with a built-in region of 90 sq m approximately.
- Five rooms HDB apartments, 3 bedrooms with a built-in region of 110 sq m approximately.
- Executive Apartment, 3/4 bedrooms with built-in region of about 150 square meter approximately.
- Executive Mansionette, same as Executive apartment, with the exception of two levels.
- Six Room HDB apartment, Jumbo flat joint by two 3 room flats
Landed Property – A landed property is a unit with a small area of land where you can plant flowers, or any plant you like. Landed properties are houses with private grounds. Instances of landed houses are terrace units or a chain of houses which is divided into the inter terrace or the corner terrace house which is the last one in the chain; free-standing houses or bungalows with unshared wall and divided with a fence from other houses; and semi-detached houses which is a pair of houses having their own garage and garden.
There is also the Colonial House which was a bungalow type house built during the British colonial times prior to the breaking out of war. The Shop Houses or Conservation Houses are declared to be preserved. Houses constructed prior to the war all through British colonial times having white walls and black post supports, are called Black and White Houses; and the Heritage House one that is built by taking the culture and heritage of Asia in to account (like Balinese style). Many expatriates prefer this kind of house.