Building consultants carry out a varied number of tasks, varying in size and type. Singapore Property Realtor are some of those that are carried out on a regular basis and it is important that the building consultant used is familiar, trained, accredited and cost-effective services in a changing market. The value of professional building consultancy advice is of increasing importance in the development and management of all types of buildings, within the commercial, industrial or residential sectors. As part of Hot victory a multi-disciplinary practice, we are well placed to provide balanced advice across the full range of building consultancy disciplines.
It does not include the inspection of the common property in state development. Some state required that the building consultant carrying out this type of work are licensed or registered. Contact a professional building consultant for an inspection if you are:
• considering building, extending or renovating.
• or presently building and questions have arisen.
• lack of acceptable performance and finish to the completed residential or commercial building.
• possibly concerned with any aspect before, during or after the building process.
• inspect the adjoining premises before and after construction.
Singapore Property Realtor Expert Witness - Various Jurisdictions:
Giving written evidence and preparing reports that may at some stage be used as evidence for litigation purpose in any jurisdiction. Expert is required to comply with the "Expert Code of Conduct" that is relevant in the particular jurisdiction.
• building, extending or renovating.
• possible damage to the adjoining premises during the construction.
• in need of general building advice regarding a proposed commercial or residential project.
• having difficulties and disagreements during the construction or finishing process.
• payment, variations and staged payment disagreement.
• unaware of the building requirements in relation to Building Code of Australia, Australian Standards required to carry out your plans.
Singapore Property Realtor Sinking Fund Analysis :
Better manage cash flow, remove those nasty surprises for potential purchasers, improve the property value, Ensure levies are fully tax deductible in the year that they’re incurred and help to identify and deal with those problems that may occur when they should be. Contact a professional building consultant for advice regarding:
• contract administration; inspection during construction.
• or progress claims assessments.
• completion quality inspection.
Singapore Property Realtor Defects Report:
Inspecting and reporting on defective building work, principally in new building work. In this situation the consultant may become an expert witness.
Defects reports may also be carried out on old buildings in need of repair and become a scope of works. The consultant's role is similar to a pre-purchase inspection.
Singapore Property Realtor Dilapidation Report
A condition report of buildings adjacent to a construction site prior to the commencement of construction, often a Council condition of approval. Usually done as a photographic record of the structure. Councils, require suitably qualified people, and may not accept a building consultant.
Singapore Property Realtor Energy Assessment :
Environmental assessment and ratings of buildings for Council approval. The consultant must have relevant Nathers accreditation. Professional building consultants may also be used in many other areas within the building industry such as:
• insurance assessments;
• safety inspections;
• and ensuring compliance with requirements regarding access to buildings, fire, energy efficient housing, planning and specification developments and council and development applications.